EUNIGROUT 500 is a premixed cementitious non shrink grout, giving high performance at various consistencies. Formulated to meet CRD C621 standards, EUNIGROUT500 is nongaseous, non-corrosive, non-oxidizing and is free of chlorides and nitrates.
EUNIGROUT 500 can be used in all grouting situations where shrinkage is undesirable. Typical uses are underplate grouting, space grouting, and repairs to precast concrete, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, and cable grouting and crane rail assembly. Concrete repairs and floor toppings can also be carried out using EUNIGROUT 500.
• EUNIGROUT 500 is a true nongaseous grout, free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage, with long term stability over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
• Factory blended and packed to eliminate site variations and errors.
• Extremely fluid consistency for easy application in difficult access areas.
• EUNIGROUT 500 has excellent flow retention and long usable life even at high ambient temperatures.
• High, non-corrosive, bonding to steel and concrete.
• High early strength characteristics for rapid return to service.
• Excellent ultimate strength, even at fluid consistency.
• Non-shrink maintains maximum contact with surface