EUNICOTE Pitch Polyurethane Primer is a transparent, rigid, two component epoxy primer. Water-based. Used as a universal primer in waterproofing, sealing and floor coating applications on absorbent and nonabsorbent surfaces. Cures by reaction (cross linking) of the two components.
EUNICOTE Pitch Polyurethane Primer is mainly used as a primer for polyurethane waterproofing coatings, polyurethane joint sealants and polyurethane and epoxy floor coatings on nonabsorbent surfaces like:
• Power floated concrete.
• Metal (various).
• Bitumen felts.
• Ceramic Tiles.
• Old Acryl-based coatings, etc.
It can also be used as a primer on absorbent surfaces like concrete, mortar, plaster, etc. It can also be used on moist concrete surfaces. It is also used as a tack-coat between coating layers it intercoating time intervals are overstepped.
• Simple application (roller or brush).
• Low odor.
• Excellent anchoring to absorbent and nonabsorbent surfaces.
• Can be applied on moist surfaces, without loss of adhesion.
• Resistant to stagnating water.
• Can be diluted with water.
• Provides high tensile and impact strength.
• Heat and frost resistant.
• Stops the creation of dust.
• Chemical resistant.