EUNICOTE PE11 is a solvent free, two-pack, pitch extended epoxy resin coating system, consisting of a preweighed epoxy resin and a tar-modified polyamine hardener. It is designed as a high integrity chemical resistant protective coating
Waterproof coatings for pipes, sewage tank protection with fiberglass laminate, manhole access, metal protection in marine environments, car park floor protection and anti-slip wearing courses with broadcast aggregate.
• Provides a high quality, high build, protective coating with good chemical resistance.
• Suitable for use on most types of substrate and can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray.
• Excellent adhesion and physical strength.
• Can be laminated with glass fiber mat to form protective tank linings.
• Complies with ASTM C 881, Type IV; Class C.